Leaving a gift of any size in your Will to CLAN can make a big difference to the lives of people affected by cancer in north-east Scotland, Moray, Orkney and Shetland. There are several types of legacies you can leave to the charity, after putting your loved ones first. To find out more about how you can support CLAN in this way, please contact Fiona Fernie or Zoë Barbour on 01224 647 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to find out more.
If you would like to anonymously request further information or ask questions, without the need to leave a message or request a call back, you can phone Fiona or Zoë on the number above between 10am and 12pm on the first Tuesday of each month.
We are most grateful to the many trusts and foundations who support us. This funding is vital in allowing us to offer our support services, free of charge, to anyone affected by cancer.
Our thanks go to the following funders for supporting CLAN recently:
- Aberdeen Asset Management Charitable Foundation
- Aberdeen Harbour Board Community Action Fund
- Aberdeen University Students' Association RAG
- Acorn Centre Small Grants
- Apache North Sea (Community Support Programme)
- Big Lottery Fund
- CALA Homes (North) Limited Community Bursary Programme
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Miss Agnes H Hunter's Trust
- Pink Ribbon Foundation
- Rural Aberdeenshire LEADER Local Action Group
- Scotmid's Community Grant Scheme
- Scottish Government Section 16B Health Grants
- Talisman Small Grant Scheme
- The Caron Keating Foundation
- The Crerar Hotels Trust
- The Hospital Saturday Fund
- The Hugh Fraser Foundation
- The Mugdock Charitable Trust
- The Robertson Trust
For more information about how your funding and support could make a difference to CLAN, please contact Zoë Barbour on 01224 647000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.