Take a look at our Fundraising A-Z to help inspire your fundraising.
Once you have decided what your event is, spreading the word is key to its success.
It is a good idea to come up with a timeline for organising and promoting your event. Some of the basics could include:
- What your event is
- Date, time and location of your event
- Where you can buy tickets or find out more information
- That you are raising money in aid of CLAN
- Our web address www.clanhouse.org
- Our registered charity number SC022606
We can provide you with the CLAN Logo and standard text for you to use when creating your event posters.
The CLAN logo is important to us. If you would like to use it please contact us and we will provide you with an official version of our logo along with our branding guidelines.
Press and Local Media
Asking a local radio station or newspaper to cover your event is a great way to let others know what you are doing and why. Contact us for a template press release, simply add in your event details and send to the media.
Promoting your event online is free and can be very effective
- Send an email to all your contacts.
- Use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter for promoting your event and telling your friends about it. Do not forget to ask them to share it too.
- Create an event page on Facebook and invite all your friends to attend.
2: Take a look at how to keep your event safe and legal