The hard work has been done, you should be feeling proud. Take a moment to reflect on your achievement and the support you have enabled CLAN to give.
The money you have raised can be donated to us in a few different ways, but please always include a note with your contact details and an outline of what your event was.
- Drop into CLAN House or any of our community support and well-being centres with cash or cheques, please contact us to arrange a suitable time
- Send a cheque made payable to CLAN to: Fundraising Department, CLAN House, 120 Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB25 2QA. Please always include a note about your fundraising and your contact details
- Donate online via our justgiving page www.justgiving.com/supportCLAN
- Make a donation by credit or debit card by calling the fundraising team on 01224 647000
- Pay your donation direct into CLAN's bank account, please contact us for details
If your donation is a personal gift to CLAN please consider making a gift aid declaration to boost your donation by an extra 25%. You can download our information poster and a gift aid form or contact us directly.
We send a letter, certificate or card of acknowledgement for every donation we receive. We have a two week policy for this, if you have not received yours by then please do not hesitate to contact us.
You are always welcome to visit any of our CLAN support and well-being centres to have a look around and see what your support has enabled us to provide.