If you would like to make a donation to CLAN there are a few different ways to do so, but please always include a note with your contact details and an outline of what your donation is from.
- Drop into CLAN House or any of our community support and well-being centres with cash or cheques, please contact us to arrange a suitable time
- Send a cheque made payable to CLAN to: Fundraising Department, CLAN House, 120 Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB25 2QA
- Donate online via our justgiving page www.justgiving.com/supportCLAN
- Make a donation by credit or debit card by calling the fundraising team on 01224 647000
- Pay your donation direct into CLAN's bank account, please contact your local CLAN Coordinator for details
If your donation is a personal gift to CLAN please consider making a gift aid declaration to boost your donation by an extra 25%. You can download our information poster and a gift aid form or contact us directly.
You can pledge to make a regular donation to CLAN by completing a regular giving form, you can download one from the right hand side of this page.
We send a letter, certificate or card of acknowledgement for every donation we receive. We have a two week policy for this, if you have not received yours by then please do not hesitate to contact us.
You are always welcome to visit any of our CLAN support and well-being centres to have a look around and see what your support has enabled us to provide.